Friday, February 19, 2010

Patent for a Pig | Films

On my last post I used this photo of two piglets which I found on Google Photos and now I know why they caught my attention. The message they are offering us here is that Monsanto probably has a patent on them as part of their effort to control world wide food production.

You should review the video about Monsanto,s devilish objective to control all means of food production throughout the world by way of intellectual property rights and subsequent patents. There has been considerable discussion concerning genetically modified seed and its long term effect on human health as this seed passes through the food chain. BT corn is a good example. The following video and documentary does a good job in explaining the dangers we all face directly or indirectly. So, check out Patent for a Pig !! Then get mad as hell.


Patent for a Pig | Films

No comments: