Friday, March 05, 2010

Richard Diaz - Illness Defined A Theorem

Richard Diaz: I met Richard when I was doing a Skypecast radio program out of Lima, Peru. Richard contracted MS some years ago following his tour of duty in South East Asia and ever-since has been studying the subject of Heavy Metals and their effect upon health. I did not have a picture of Richard, so I captured one associated with his new book, Illness Defined featured on Google. You may want to listen to Richard and his featured discussion available here on this link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-18621/TS-330576.mp3
Also, you may want to check out the conferencing and radio program software at Talkshoe.com.
Great service should you wish to conduct your own radio program over the internet. Thanks to Richard, I am able to pass this on to you and probably will use it myself here shortly. All the best and pass this post on and be a part of educating your friends, neighbors and fellow Citizens.

No comments: