Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feeding and Protecting his Sheep - Pastor Butch - A Hero


I am posting this commentary concerning Pastor Butch because he exemplifies what a pastor should be in my opinion. Feeding, caring and protecting his flock against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Living and ministering in the hills of West Virgina, Pastor Butch has also been a practicing patriot for the cause of Christ and his Country. Working hard to place the spotlight on the wolves, he is educating and preparing his flock for what appears to be the acceleration and growth of the end time Beast System. Along with his pastoral duties, Butch maintains a radio program and informative web site at www.pastorbutch.com. What follows is a testimony of a young American who was positively influenced by a real American Christian Hero who is walking softly and, and carrying a big stick: Pastors and bible study leaders are encouraged to share the lectures available on CD,s discussing current news about the coming Beast System, national identity cards and drivers licenses due in January, 2008, all with embedded data chips. The sheep should constantly be encouraged to educate themselves regarding current events and how to have an awareness and sensitivity to the encroaching deception promised to capture us if we are not vigilant and awake. Certainly, our country needs more Patriotic Pastors to call a snake a snake and prepare their flock when the pasture turns sower. To do otherwise only plays into and gives aid and comfort to the enemy. You will truly know them by their fruit, so much of it today being milk and cookies with no nutritional or spiritual value.

Testimony of Hildebrand Lee:

When I was about seven-years-old, my father walked out on me. Growing up I felt alone. I used to look at other people that had fathers and become jealous because mine had left. My elementary school years were very hard for me. During parent teacher night, most of the other children had their parents with them, but I only had my mother. Since my mother was the only provider for me, I had to go without a lot of things. I had to watch everyone else wear stylish clothes and shoes while I wore store brand clothes. I was made fun of a lot, but I tried never to let it bother, though it did anyway. As I neared about fourteen, I began going to a church called Abundant Life. There, I met a youth pastor named Hildebrand "Butch" Lee. As soon I as started coming to the youth services Pastor Butch immediately welcomed me. It was the first time that I didn't feel so set apart and alone. I told Pastor Butch all the trouble I had been having growing up, and he was able to empathize with me. He told me of his parents divorcing and how he had felt the same way I did. He assured me that how I was feeling was normal and that he would always be there for me. Pastor Butch even decided to take over the role of my father in my life. Now, anytime I need advice, a hug, or even money, Pastor Butch is right there. He came to me at a time when I needed him the most, and he made me feel better about myself. Pastor Butch cured all the pain and fiery indentations I had within my heart because of my real father's departure. I view this extraordinary man as my hero because he saved my heart. Thank you: Hildebrand Lee


More blogs about href="http://technorati.com/blogs/Truth+and+Thought+and+Liberty" rel="tag directory">Truth and Thought and Liberty.
href="http://technorati.com/blogs/">

No comments: