Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday, October 31, 2005








Good morning everybody. I am uploading a few pictures from here featuring some of the street children and other interesting observations. Let me know if you have any thoughts.
This is my friend Jennifer. Isn,t she beautiful. Giovanna´s neice.


Here is Carlos. He is working the streets with his shoeshine box and is working on my shoes in a small restaurant. I gave him Walt´s wrist watch which made his day. Chances are he is hustling to feed is brothers and sisters, don.t really know but he shure sould make that rag smap.

The above photos feature the pacific ocean, street vendors, more children and other Peruvians making their daily living in various types of sales. Just learning how to use and edit these postings.

Stay Tuned.



No comments: